Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

Meet Dracula - Steve Dhillon

What is your role in Dracula? Dracula
What brought you out for Dracula? I have been looking for a segue into theatre after having worked in film/TV since 2006.  I jumped at the opportunity after seeing that this production was based on the Original Bram Stoker Dracula.
What is your background in theatre? At Walterdale? This is my first Theatre role and also my first (hopefully of many!) at Walterdale.
Favorite Vampire movie/play other than this one, and why? I loved the Coppola film but Salem's Lot is the one that kept me sleepless for weeks after watching it when I was 7
Favorite Halloween Costume and why? Believe it or not, Every year up until grade six I dressed up as a Vampire!  It was meant to be!
What are you most looking forward to about this production? With such a talented cast and production team, I can't wait to see and be a part of the final product!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment