Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WE'RE MOVING! Or rather, we moved...

It was a few years ago when I started this journey of blogging about what was going on at Walterdale Theatre Associates. Over the years, there have been many visitors to this blog - finding out about auditions and members and special events and shows.  We grew to over 2000 visitors a month (many repeat visitors, I'm sure) from nearby and far away.

So, it is with pleasure for me to let you know that although this address will not be the active posting site for the Walterdale Blog, it will be continuing on the main Walterdale Webpage. Yes, that's right!  I have been invited to continue writing about the theatre's activities and members, but now as an official part of the Walterdale Webpage. 

I'll be leaving this site up so that people who want to re-visit material from the past can do so - and I might use this from time to time, for example during the run up to Fringe - but from now on you can read the blog posts online Walterdale's Official Webpage. 

Thanks for reading over the years, and I hope you continue to do so in our new location!

No comments:

Post a Comment